Implementation Opinions of the General Office of the People's Government of Henan Province on Vigorously Developing Prefabricated Buildings
Yuzheng Office  No. 153
Relevant departments of the provinces, municipalities, and counties (cities) directly under the jurisdiction of the provinces and the provincial people's governments:
In order to implement the Guiding Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Vigorously Developing Prefabricated Buildings (Guobanfa  No. 71) and the Opinions of the General Office of the State Council on Promoting the Sustainable and Healthy Development of the Construction Industry (Guobanfa  19 No.) spirit, to accelerate the development of prefabricated buildings in our province. With the consent of the provincial government and combining with the actual conditions of our province, the following implementation opinions are proposed.
I. General requirements
(A) guiding ideology. Fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, the Central Urban Work Conference and the Provincial Committee Urban Work Conference, firmly establish the development concept of innovation, coordination, green, openness and sharing, and adhere to standardized design in accordance with applicable, economic, safe, green, and beautiful requirements The development direction of information management, intelligent application, promote innovation in construction methods, vigorously develop prefabricated concrete buildings and steel structure buildings, advocate the development of modern wooden structure prefabricated buildings where conditions permit, and continuously improve the prefabricated buildings in new buildings. Proportion to promote the transformation and upgrading of the construction industry and sustainable development.
(2) Basic principles.
1. Market-led and government-driven. Guided by market demand, give play to the main role of the enterprise. Strengthen the coordination and promotion of the government, give play to the role of planning guidance and policy support, improve the system and mechanism, create a market environment, stimulate market vitality, and orderly develop prefabricated buildings.
2. Demonstration leads and overall advancement. Give play to the demonstration and leading role of government investment or leading projects, combine local economic and social development conditions and industrial technical conditions, adapt to local conditions, make overall arrangements, and scientific layout, and accelerate the development of prefabricated buildings.
3. Industry cultivation, innovation-driven. Cultivate demonstration bases and leading enterprises, integrate the industrial chain, promote the development of clusters, use modern technology and information technology to transform and upgrade the traditional construction industry, innovate construction methods, and focus on the deep integration of industrial development and information technology.
4. Comprehensive strategy and coordinated development. Promote the organic combination of standards, design, production, construction, use and maintenance, strengthen the binding force of systems, planning, and standards, and comprehensively use land, price, finance, taxation, and financial means to promote the joint development of fabricated buildings and green buildings, Enhancing the quality and efficiency of the entire construction process will promote the overall level of the construction industry.
(3) Overall layout.
1. Highlight the key points and advance in layers. Coordinate the layout of key promotion areas, actively promote them, and encourage them, and rationally lay out prefabricated construction industrial bases; take Zhengzhou as the key promotion area, other provinces and cities as active promotion areas, and qualified counties (cities) and rural areas as encouragement Promote regions. Focusing on and actively promoting areas should be combined with the actual situation, and clear and concentrated implementation of prefabricated construction should be carried out in urban planning areas that have not yet been built, and demonstration effects should be brought into play.
2. Scientific development and intensive layout. Relying on industrial clusters, create national and provincial prefabricated building demonstration urban areas, industrial bases, and demonstration projects; build a prefabricated building comprehensive industrial park with Zhengzhou as the center, and lay out prefabricated concrete building industrial bases in the east, west, south, and north regions Relying on the advantages of steel industries such as Angang, Wugang, Jigang, etc. to develop steel structure construction industrial bases, areas with conditions are actively developing characteristic industrial bases such as modern wooden structures, building parts (precast concrete members, steel members, etc.), and scientific allocation Production capacity to achieve a basic balance of market supply and demand.
(4) Development goals. By the end of 2020, the province's prefabricated buildings (the assembly rate is not less than 50%, the same below) accounted for 20% of the new construction area, and government-invested or led projects reached 50%, of which Zhengzhou prefabricated building area accounted for The proportion of newly-built construction area will reach more than 30%, and the government-invested or leading projects will reach more than 60%; support the construction of a prefabricated building demonstration zone in the Xianghu area of Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou City. By the end of 2025, the proportion of prefabricated buildings in the province's newly-built construction area will reach 40%, and all eligible government investment projects will use prefabricated construction.Among them, Zhengzhou's prefabricated buildings will account for more than 50% of the newly-built construction area. Government-invested or leading projects reach 100% in principle.
(5) Promoting steps.
1. Pilot advancement period (2017-2018). In key promotion areas, government investment or leading engineering projects are used as demonstration guides, and other investment types of projects are actively followed up, and a number of prefabricated building demonstration projects with advanced technology, high quality, and economical applicability are established; fostering the creation of national and provincial levels 10 characteristic industrial bases such as prefabricated concrete structures, steel structures and overall kitchens and bathrooms, forming a group of advantageous enterprises; conducting pilot demonstrations of prefabricated buildings, and cultivating about 10 prefabricated building demonstration provinces, counties (cities, districts) and In the area, the area of prefabricated construction demonstration projects exceeds 2 million square meters; the prefabricated construction-related technologies, standards, quality, and pricing systems have been initially established to basically form government guidance, market leadership, technical support, policy incentives, social supervision, and industrial linkage. mechanism.
2. Quality and quality improvement period (2019-2020). By the end of 2020, a market mechanism and environment suitable for the development of prefabricated buildings will be basically formed, the building quality will be comprehensively improved, energy saving and emission reduction, and green development will be effective, the innovation capacity will be continuously improved, and the industrial structure will be continuously optimized; regional policies and regulations for the development of prefabricated buildings The technical and technical standard support system is relatively complete; the "333" talent engineering plan (training 300 high-level professionals, 3,000 front-line professional technical managers, and 30,000 production and construction-oriented industrial workers) has achieved initial results and cultivated a group of modern General engineering contracting enterprises at the level of assembly and construction, and large-scale production enterprises of design, construction and parts.
3. Comprehensive promotion period (2021-2025). Independent innovation capabilities have been further improved, building energy efficiency has been greatly improved, and the support system has been improved. A group of industrial clusters with core enterprises as the core and a complete industrial chain have been formed. Assembly building development, design, production, construction, supervision, operation and maintenance capabilities and equipment , Technology, funds, talents and other factors to further enhance the ability to guarantee. Eligible government investment projects and large-scale public buildings fully promote the application of assembled building technology.
(6) Preparation of development plans. Study and compile the development plan of Henan Province's prefabricated buildings, reasonably divide the area for promotion, clarify work priorities and development goals, and guide prefabricated buildings to green, low-carbon, and passive ultra-low-energy buildings. Formulate the management method of Henan's prefabricated construction industrial base, and develop the prefabricated construction industrial base in an orderly manner. Provincially-administered cities and counties (cities) directly governed by the province shall, in accordance with the actual situation, formulate the development plan of prefabricated buildings in the region, reasonably determine the overall development goals and key tasks, clarify the proportion of prefabricated buildings in new buildings, key implementation areas, and optimize industrial layout Scientifically allocate production capacity and make overall plans to advance the development of prefabricated buildings. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Land and Resources, Industry and Information Technology Commission, Department of Finance, Provincial Municipalities, and Provincial [City] Governments)
(7) Improve the standard system. In accordance with provincial conditions, accelerate the formulation of a series of local standards for prefabricated building design, production of parts and components, assembly and construction, integrated decoration, completion acceptance, use and maintenance, and fire, earthquake, and disaster prevention. Establish a prefabricated building engineering quota system and improve different types of prefabricated buildings. Basis for valuation of construction projects. Strengthen research and innovation in key technologies and complete sets of technologies, and promote the transformation of achievements into standards and norms. Study and establish a standard library of parts and components coordinated with building and component modules. Carry out technical review, evaluation and demonstration of new technologies, new processes and new materials that do not have national, industry and local standards, and gradually form national and local standards and regulations, with guidelines, atlases, enterprise standards and normative The document is supplemented, and covers the entire assembly, building and construction standard system of design, production, construction, acceptance, use and maintenance. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Science and Technology Department)
(8) Promote standardized design. Promote generalized, modularized, standardized design methods, strengthen the demonstration of standardized technology integration in the project planning stage, and clarify the requirements of prefabricated building design. Promote the design unit to strengthen professional collaboration, and coordinate the implementation of building structure, mechanical and electrical equipment, parts and components, assembly construction, and decoration design. Encourage design units to develop and apply prefabricated building design technology and general design software to enhance the collaborative design capabilities of all majors in the construction field. Achieve design depth in line with the requirements of factory production and assembly construction. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
(9) Implementation of factory production. Guide construction industry parts and components production enterprises to promote regional and market needs, rationally optimize the layout, reduce transportation costs, scientifically allocate capacity, and support key areas to take the lead in establishing industrial parks based on industrial development foundations and resource endowments, and foster advanced technology, professional support, Key enterprises and production bases with standardized management. Vigorously develop assembly-type common parts and components, establish a unified parts and components database, improve product variety specifications, promote professional, standardized, large-scale, and informatized production; improve production management levels, strengthen production process management and control, and establish quality inspection and acceptance mechanisms for parts and components. Support equipment manufacturing enterprises to research and develop parts and components production equipment, and improve the level of automation and flexible processing technology. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Development and Reform Commission, Industry and Information Commission, Quality Supervision Bureau)
(10) Implement assembly construction. Guide enterprises to develop and apply technologies, equipment, and tools that are compatible with prefabricated construction, focusing on the development of complete sets of construction and installation technology, safety protection, and quality inspection technology. Innovate the way of construction organization, promote green construction, and apply a new model of coordinated construction of structural engineering and sub-projects. Support enterprises to formulate construction methods, strengthen construction deepening design capabilities, improve assembly construction skills, and build a number of high-level construction technology backbone enterprises. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
(11) Promote integrated renovation. Fully promote the complete decoration of prefabricated buildings, and implement the integrated design and coordinated construction of prefabricated building decoration and main structure, mechanical and electrical equipment, and one-time decoration. Actively promote the standardized, integrated and modular decoration mode, promote the application of integrated technology of materials, products and equipment pipelines such as overall kitchens, light partition walls, and improve the level of assembly and decoration. Vigorously promote the construction of prefabricated finished residential buildings, encourage the refined decoration of prefabricated green buildings, and promote menu-style full renovation to meet the individual needs of consumers. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Industry and Information Technology Commission)
(12) Strengthen information management. Promote the in-depth integration of prefabricated buildings and information technology, deepen the application of BIM (Building Information Modeling) technology, and realize the data sharing and collaborative application of the entire life cycle of prefabricated buildings. Support general engineering contracting enterprises to promote the application of advanced and applicable project management software, establish an information network platform that is compatible with general engineering contracting management, improve related databases, improve data statistics, analysis, and control levels; promote technologies such as chip identification and two-dimensional code identification To achieve the information management of assembly building parts and components and traceability of the entire life cycle. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
(13) Promote general contracting of projects. Establish and implement a general contracting construction model that is compatible with the development of prefabricated buildings. Improve the contracting, construction permitting, subcontracting management, engineering cost, quality and safety supervision, and completion inspection and acceptance systems that are compatible with prefabricated building general contracting to achieve unified management and deep integration of engineering design, production of parts and components, construction, and procurement. In accordance with the principle of general responsibility for general contracting, implement the responsibilities of the general contracting unit in terms of project quality and safety, progress control, and cost management. Support large-scale design, construction, and parts and components manufacturing enterprises to transform to an engineering general contracting enterprise with engineering management, design, construction, production, and procurement capabilities by adjusting the organizational structure and improving the management system. Develop full-process engineering consulting for prefabricated buildings, government investment projects take the lead in promoting full-process engineering consulting, and encourage non-government investment projects to entrust qualified enterprises to carry out full-process engineering consulting. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Development and Reform Commission)
(14) Promote green building materials. Actively support the application of green building materials in prefabricated buildings, and vigorously promote new building materials such as high-quality cement, high-performance concrete, new wall insulation materials, and high-performance energy-saving doors and windows. We will guide qualified iron and steel enterprises to adjust the product structure and produce building steel that meets the modulus. Encourage large-scale ready-mixed concrete, ready-mixed mortar production enterprises, and traditional building materials enterprises to transform into prefabricated components and new green material production enterprises. Support wall material manufacturers to develop and promote supporting wall materials that integrate heat insulation, structure and decoration. Carry out evaluation of green building materials, regularly release promotion catalogs, forcibly eliminate building materials that do not meet energy conservation and environmental protection requirements, and poor quality performance, ensure safety, greenness, and environmental protection, and guide the direction of green industry development. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Industry and Information Technology Commission)
(15) Carry out demonstration promotion. Formulate the management method of Henan Province's prefabricated building demonstration urban districts, and build prefabricated building demonstration cities in conjunction with the construction of energy-saving emission reduction demonstration cities, circular economy demonstration cities, ecological garden cities, clean heating pilot cities, and Chinese and foreign green and low-carbon ecological cities. Taking government investment or leading projects as the starting point, combining prefabricated construction projects in Baicheng, urban comprehensive corridors, construction of characteristic towns, passive ultra-low-energy building development, ex-situ relocation and rural dilapidated house reconstruction projects, etc. Demonstration promotion and application. Promote the application of prefabricated buildings in connection with new rural construction, especially construction projects such as ex-situ poverty alleviation, centralized resettlement of dilapidated houses, and promote the development of prefabricated buildings such as light steel structures and mixed structures in rural areas in accordance with the principles of energy conservation, environmental protection and durability. Houses in characteristic areas and scenic spots will be promoted with modern wood-structure assembled buildings. For construction projects using assembly technology, support the formulation of related policies such as floor area ratio incentives, pre-tax deductions for renovation costs, and capital awards. All regions should implement the demonstration and promotion projects on an annual basis in accordance with the principles of advanced technology, economical applicability, and strong demonstration. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, National Taxation Bureau)
(16) Ensure quality and safety. Improve the management system for the review of construction drawings, construction supervision, quality and safety supervision, and completion acceptance of prefabricated building projects, establish a quality assurance system for the entire process of component parts production, transportation and storage, inspection and testing, assembly construction and acceptance, and carry out prefabricated building performance and Evaluation of parts and components. The design unit and the drawing review institution shall strengthen the design quality review of the construction drawing file, strictly design the check and verification, and implement the whole-process service. Production enterprises should strengthen the quality control and inspection of the production process of parts and components, and adopt methods such as implanting chips or marking QR codes to unify the parts and components coding system. The construction unit shall strengthen the quality and safety control and inspection and testing of the key parts of the construction process, improve the quality of the construction and connection of the assembly of parts and components, and the building safety performance, and strictly implement the life-long responsibility system for engineering quality. Supervision and construction units can strengthen the production quality control of parts and components by resident supervision, etc. Supervision units must improve the capacity of prefabricated building supervision, strictly perform supervision duties, and increase the random inspection of key nodes. Strengthen industry supervision, clarify the requirements for review of construction drawings of assembled buildings and the main points of quality and safety supervision, and establish a quality traceability system throughout the process. We will increase the intensity of spot checks, and seriously investigate and punish violations of laws and regulations concerning quality and safety. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
(17) Land protection. All localities shall incorporate prefabricated building industrial bases (parks) and project construction into relevant plans, prioritize construction land use, and implement the proportion of prefabricated building construction area in the annual construction land supply area in accordance with the local prefabricated building annual goals; establish prefabricated building construction The project directory, for the projects in the directory, when the land is supplied, the relevant requirements for the development of prefabricated buildings are included in the planning conditions for construction land in various places, included in the land supply plan, and implemented in the land use contract. For commercial housing projects that are explicitly constructed using equipment-based construction in the land planning conditions, priority is given to securing land. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Land and Resources, Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development)
(18) Financial support. Actively expand the scope of special fund guidance and support, coordinate the special funds for energy conservation and emission reduction subsidies, science and technology promotion projects, major science and technology projects, and focus on supporting the development of prefabricated buildings; green prefabricated construction projects will be awarded in accordance with the provincial green construction fund award standards Complement; Support projects that have been awarded provincial green prefabricated building production bases and included in the demonstration projects of industrialization of major technology and equipment for energy conservation and environmental protection. All localities should study and formulate financial support policies to promote the development of prefabricated buildings, and reward new prefabricated urban prefabricated commercial houses and concentrated connected prefabricated farmhouse projects in rural areas based on actual conditions. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Finance, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
(19) Financial services. Encourage financial institutions to open up “green” channels, increase credit support, and expand the types and scope of mortgage pledges for qualified enterprises that build prefabricated construction industrial bases (parks), projects, and engage in technology research and development. The amount, loan term and loan interest rate will be tilted. For the use of housing provident fund loans to purchase prefabricated commodity housing, support in accordance with differentiated housing credit policies, the maximum loan limit can be increased by 20%, the specific proportion is determined by local governments. (Responsible unit: Provincial Government Finance Office, Provincial Industry and Information Commission, Department of Finance, National Taxation Bureau, Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
(20) Preferential taxes and fees. Study and explore the exemption policy of wage guarantee and performance bond for migrant workers in prefabricated construction projects that meet the requirements. The construction quality deposit paid by the construction enterprise is calculated by deducting the total price of the prefabricated components as the base and halving. Qualified R & D and production units of new technologies, new materials, new products, and new technologies for prefabricated buildings are recognized as high-tech enterprises and enjoy corresponding preferential tax policies. Manufacturers of prefabricated parts and components for prefabricated buildings will preferentially enter the industrial agglomeration area and enjoy preferential policies for the industrial agglomeration area. The actual renovation costs incurred for prefabricated finished houses can be deducted before tax as required. If the assembled wall material parts and components produced by the taxpayer are included in the new wall material catalog, the parts and components can enjoy the preferential policy of VAT and rebate according to regulations. (Responsible unit: Provincial National Taxation Bureau, Local Taxation Bureau, Science and Technology Department, Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Department)
(21) Scientific and technological support. Expand the scope of support funds for science and technology innovation projects, and include the development of prefabricated buildings in the key support areas of the science and technology plan guidelines at all levels. Support research institutes such as the Henan Academy of Building Sciences in conjunction with institutions of higher learning and large enterprises to form industrial technology alliances, conduct comprehensive technical research focusing on prefabricated building technology, and declare key provincial (engineering) laboratories or engineering (technology) Research center. The development of prefabricated buildings is listed as a key content of the provincial scientific and technological innovation system, and qualified prefabricated construction enterprises are eligible to apply for high-tech enterprises. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Science and Technology, Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development)
(22) Industry guidance. Open up "green" channels for project approval for prefabricated construction projects in accordance with the reporting process for key projects. For commercial residential projects that use prefabricated construction, the building area of the prefabricated part of the external wall (not exceeding 3% of the total planned floor area on the planned floor) will not be included in the plot ratio of the transaction land when the planning approval process is completed. The external thermal insulation part of external low-energy and ultra-low-energy buildings is not included in the floor area calculation of floor area ratio calculation; if the investment in development and construction funds has reached more than 25% of the total investment in the project and the construction progress and completion delivery date have been determined, Apply to the local real estate management department for pre-sale permission and obtain pre-sale permit for commercial housing (except as otherwise provided by laws and regulations). For projects invested by the government or led by the prefabricated construction method, incremental costs are included in construction costs. The use of prefabricated building technology will be added to the "Henan Provincial Green Building Evaluation Standards" innovative project content to add points, and gradually increase the weight of prefabricated buildings; prefabricated parts and components are included in the "Construction Catalog of Henan Province's New Technology and New Product Promotion". For prefabricated buildings, national awards such as the China Habitat Environment Award, Luban Award, and National Green Innovation Award are recommended first. The scores of prefabricated building projects in the Zhongzhou Cup, Provincial Green Building Innovation Award, and Provincial Quality Engineering Award are increased. Green building award funds give priority to supporting green prefabricated construction projects. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, and Department of Finance)
(23) Tendering support. Study and formulate bidding policies that are conducive to the development of prefabricated buildings, encourage large enterprise groups or consortia to participate in the construction of prefabricated construction projects, and promote multiple integrated bidding modes such as general contracting. For prefabricated construction projects, bidding can be conducted in accordance with technically complex engineering projects.For projects that only a few companies can undertake, tendering can be used as required; for those that need to be constructed using irreplaceable patents or proprietary technologies, Article 9 (1) of the Regulations of the Republic on the Implementation of the Tendering and Bidding Law (Order No. 613 of the State Council) stipulates that bids may not be required for design and construction. (Responsible unit: Provincial Development and Reform Commission, Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development)
(24) Traffic security. Within the scope of their functions, transportation departments at all levels have opened up "green" channels for vehicles that transport assembled building parts and components, and enjoy preferential policies for vehicle toll reduction and exemption. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Transportation, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development)
Fourth, safeguard measures
(25) Strengthen organizational leadership. Establish an inter-office joint conference system led by the Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and the relevant departments directly under the provincial government. Regular meetings are held to coordinate and resolve major issues in the development of prefabricated buildings, and coordinate the advancement of major developments in prefabricated building industry and technological innovation . Provincial cities and counties (cities) directly under the province shall establish corresponding systems, formulate specific implementation plans, introduce policies and measures, strengthen project implementation, implement prefabricated building requirements in government investment and social investment projects, and refine prefabricated construction work. For specific engineering projects; build a prefabricated construction project library, and release the information of the project's name, location, type, scale, and completion time in the first quarter of each year to accelerate the development of prefabricated construction. (Responsible unit: Provincial municipalities, provincial [city] governments and relevant provincial departments)
(26) Strengthen team building. Cultivate the training goals of talents at all levels and types of prefabricated buildings, and cultivate a team of engineering and management talents with reasonable structure and high quality. Support the Henan Urban Construction College, Henan Institute of Architectural Technology and other institutions of higher learning, vocational and technical colleges to add prefabricated building-related courses, and add prefabricated building-related content to the continuing education of professional and technical personnel in the construction industry. Increase funding for vocational skills training, establish training and training bases, and promote the transition of migrant workers in the construction industry to industrial and technical workers. Actively promote the "introduction" and "going out" of prefabricated building professionals, and actively introduce high-level overseas talents to participate in the research and development, production and management of prefabricated buildings in our province. (Responsible unit: Department of Education, Department of Human Resources and Social Security, Department of Finance)
(27) Strengthen performance evaluation. Governments at all levels should effectively implement their main responsibilities, increase the assessment of the advancement of prefabricated construction work, include the completion of target tasks and measures into the urban planning and construction management supervision and evaluation index system, conduct special inspections regularly, and report assessment result. (Responsible unit: governments at all levels)
(28) Strengthen publicity and guidance. Vigorously publicize the basic knowledge and advantages of prefabricated buildings, research and build provincial green building display facilities, increase public awareness of prefabricated buildings, create a good atmosphere for the government, enterprises and the public to participate in the development of prefabricated buildings, and promote Prefabricated construction-related industries and markets have developed comprehensively. (Responsible unit: Provincial Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television Bureau, Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, and governments at all levels)