Notice on Issuing the Action Plan for the Transformation and Development of the Construction Industry in Henan Province (2017-2020)
Yuzheng Office  No. 152
Relevant departments of the provinces, municipalities, and counties (cities) directly under the jurisdiction of the provinces and the provincial people's governments:
The Action Plan for the Transformation and Development of the Construction Industry in Henan Province (2017-2020) has been approved by the provincial government and is now issued to you. Please implement it carefully.
General Office of the People's Government of Henan Province
年12月7日 December 7, 2017
Action Plan for the Transformation and Development of the Construction Industry in Henan Province
—2020年) (2017-2020 )
In order to implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the Notice issued by the Henan Provincial People's Government of the Communist Party of China (the Henan Provincial People's Government) on the Implementation Plan of Doing a Good Job in the Transformation and Development (Yufa  No. 18) Transformation and development, this plan is specially formulated.
I. General requirements
The construction industry is a pillar industry of our province's traditional advantage industry and a province rich in people. In recent years, the province's construction industry's annual added value accounted for more than 5.7% of GDP (regional GDP), annual taxes paid accounted for about 14% of local taxes, and employees accounted for about 10% of society's employees. Growth, expansion of labor employment, increase of fiscal and tax revenue, driving the development of related industries, and changing the appearance of urban and rural areas have made outstanding contributions. With the accelerated transformation of the investment and financing system, construction method, and organization method in the field of engineering construction, the development of the construction industry in our province has encountered bottlenecks, the traditional construction methods are backward, the industrial structure needs to be optimized, the market main body is not enough, and the policy guarantee is insufficient. It needs to be guided by the development concept of "innovation, coordination, green, openness, and sharing", with the theme of comprehensively promoting the transformation and upgrading of the industry, changing the production mode of the construction industry, reforming the organization of projects, reforming the way of labor, adjusting and optimizing the industrial structure, and deepening The reform of corporate property rights system and the strengthening of innovation drive are the main paths to accelerate the transformation of the construction industry from scale expansion to quality and efficiency improvement, and to leap from the low to mid-end of the industrial chain to the mid-to-high end, and effectively improve the overall competitiveness of the construction industry in our province and promote the development of our province. The big province of construction has transformed into a strong province of construction.
Second, the main goals
Strive to achieve a total production value of the province's construction industry of 1400 billion yuan by 2020, with the annual added value accounting for the province's GDP exceeding the national average; foster 2 to 3 aircraft carrier-class enterprises with significant competitive advantages, and 50 strong projects General contracting enterprises, 50 market-competitive full-process engineering consulting companies, 100 influential construction and construction enterprises in the country, and the number of super-qualified enterprises in the construction industry strives to exceed 30; the proportion of prefabricated buildings in the new building area has reached 20%, Zhengzhou City's prefabricated building area accounted for more than 30% of new construction area, government investment or leading projects reached 50%, the construction industry has become a modern technologically advanced industry, a green industry for energy conservation and emission reduction, and a new national economy. growth point.
III. Key tasks
(1) Implementing the corporate reform plan.
1. Deepen the reform of the property rights system. Accelerate the reform of mixed ownership of state-owned construction enterprises, and encourage cross-regional, cross-industry, and cross-ownership with private enterprises to join, merge, and reorganize. The Henan Construction Group Co., Ltd., a mixed-ownership company, was formed at an appropriate time, taking equity and projects as a link to create an influential aircraft carrier-class enterprise in the country. We will guide qualified private construction companies to implement equity restructuring, and establish a mechanism for rational flow of equity and orderly advancement and retreat of shareholders. Promote the reform of the distribution system, implement the annual salary system and equity incentive system for management, and encourage production factors such as capital, technology, and management to participate in the distribution of corporate income. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Provincial Government SASAC)
2. Promote corporate cooperation and joint ventures. The Henan Provincial Construction Industry Alliance was established to form joint cooperation mechanisms such as survey, design, construction, supervision, equipment manufacturing, building materials supply, and financial services to achieve resource integration and coordinated development. Support the construction enterprises in our province to form consortia with large construction enterprises in the central and foreign provinces, participate in the construction of major engineering projects in the province, and enjoy the relevant policies of local backbone construction enterprises. Encourage enterprises outside the province to jointly establish joint-stock project companies with local construction enterprises to participate in PPP (government and social capital cooperation) projects. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Department of Transportation, and Department of Water Resources, municipalities under the provincial jurisdiction, and municipalities directly under the county (city) governments)
3. Adjust and optimize the industrial structure. Through qualification guidance and other means, cultivate construction enterprises to expand into high-value-added specialties or emerging fields such as rail transit, high-speed rail, municipal administration, ports, water conservancy, highways, underground corridors, and fabricated buildings, and change the current situation of homogeneous competition. Bigger and stronger building construction general contracting enterprises, support large enterprises to participate in PPP projects and major construction project investment and construction, and transform into investment, construction, operation integration enterprises and engineering general contracting enterprises. Improve professional construction capabilities, promote the transformation of construction and labor service enterprises into professional operations such as woodworking, electricians, brickwork, and steel bar manufacturing, and build Henan's specialty professional brands. Encourage investment consulting, survey, design, supervision, bidding agency, cost and other enterprises in the province to adopt joint, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, etc. to transform to a full process engineering consulting enterprise. (Responsible unit: Provincial Housing, Urban and Rural Construction Department, Transportation Department, Water Resources Department)
4. Actively explore domestic and overseas markets. Actively participate in the construction of the "Belt and Road" initiative, and give full play to the advantages of construction enterprises in our province in high-speed railways, subways, electric power, highways, coal, oil and gas pipelines, waterproofing and anticorrosion, etc., and develop foreign port markets in an organized, targeted and focused manner. Guide foreign contracted engineering companies to expand into high value-added areas such as project financing, design consulting, and operation and maintenance. Support foreign project contracting enterprises in our province to participate in the construction of overseas economic and trade cooperation park projects. Encourage companies with strong international market development capabilities to drive professional subcontracting and professional operation companies to "cooperate to the sea" and actively and orderly explore the international market. Establish and improve the "going out" public service information platform to provide information, risk prevention and control services to foreign contracted project operators. Give full play to the role of provincial construction labor management agencies abroad, and provide services to construction enterprises and labor personnel who are out of the province. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Commerce, Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Provincial Municipalities, Provincial Government (City))
(2) Implement a plan for attacking prefabricated buildings.
1. Reasonable layout and joint promotion. Vigorously develop prefabricated concrete buildings and steel structures, and advocate the development of modern wooden structures in tourist attractions and places with conditions. Make overall plans to focus on promoting regions, actively promote regions, and encourage regions to promote coordinated development of prefabricated buildings. Construction projects invested or led by governments at all levels should take the lead in the use of prefabricated construction technology. Encourage new commercial housing projects to adopt prefabricated construction technology, support the development of prefabricated buildings in new urban districts, and the principle of retrofit projects in old urban areas and centralized resettlement projects in rural areas. It should be built with assembly technology. Support the construction of a prefabricated building demonstration zone in the Xianghu area of Zhengdong New District, Zhengzhou. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Provincial Municipalities, and Provincial [City] Governments)
2. Bases drive and gather development. Combining resource endowment and market conditions, guide enterprises to rely on industrial clusters to create national and provincial prefabricated building demonstration urban areas, industrial bases, and demonstration projects. Build an integrated industrial park of prefabricated buildings with Zhengzhou as the center, and lay out prefabricated concrete construction industrial bases in the east, west, south, and north regions, and rely on the steel industry advantages of Angang, Wugang, and Jigang to develop steel structural construction industrial bases. By the end of 2018, 10 structural component production bases including national and provincial assembled concrete structures, steel structures and overall kitchens and bathrooms will be built. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Land and Resources, Provincial Municipalities, Provincial [County] Governments)
3. Enterprise main body, government guidance. Guided by market demand, give play to the main role of enterprises, strengthen government coordination and promote market vitality. Accelerate the cultivation of prefabricated construction-related enterprises, and guide scientific research, development, design, production, construction, logistics, operation and maintenance and other units to form industrial alliances to achieve integrated and interactive development. Encourage qualified prefabricated parts, wall materials production, commercial concrete, steel structures and other enterprises to extend the industrial chain, implement technological transformation and upgrading, and promote professional, standardized, and large-scale production. Encourage social capital to enter the field of prefabricated construction. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Industry and Information Technology Commission, municipalities under the jurisdiction of each province, and county (city) governments directly under the provincial government)
4. Standards come first and talents are guaranteed. Accelerate the improvement of the assembly building standard specification system covering the entire process of production of parts and components, architectural design, on-site construction and assembly, engineering quality acceptance, use and maintenance, etc., and create conditions for the promotion and application of assembly buildings. Promote the backbone of our province's construction industry to transform into an integrated building design, production, and construction enterprise. We will vigorously cultivate assembly building construction teams, implement the "333" talent engineering plan, and train 300 high-level professionals, 3,000 front-line professional technical managers, and 30,000 production and construction-type industrial workers by the end of 2020. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, and Department of Human Resources and Social Security)
(3) Implement a plan for tackling innovations in the construction industry.
1. Promote technological innovation of enterprises. Support enterprises to cooperate with institutions of higher learning and scientific research units to carry out research on construction technology, prefabricated buildings, intelligent buildings, and resource utilization of construction waste under ultra-high-rise and ultra-large and complex conditions, and break through a number of key technologies that restrict the development of the construction industry. Encourage enterprises to establish research and development platforms such as national and provincial engineering research centers, key laboratories and enterprise technology centers, compile engineering construction standards and methods, and develop independent patented technologies. Support key enterprises to establish prefabricated building technology research and development centers, laboratories and new research and development institutions, set up industrial technology innovation alliances, carry out standardization research on parts, key technologies, and complete sets of technology, and transform the research results into applications in a timely manner. Strengthen the research and development, manufacturing and promotion of advanced construction equipment, intelligent equipment and prefabricated construction machinery and equipment, and improve the level of construction mechanization. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Science and Technology, Development and Reform Commission, Housing and Urban-Rural Development Department, Industry and Information Technology Commission)
2. Promote the increase in quantity and quality of green buildings. Improve the energy efficiency of new buildings, implement energy-saving renovation of existing buildings, expand the scale of green buildings, and promote new green building materials. New (residential) buildings in the cold regions of the province fully implement the "65+" energy-saving design standards, gradually implement 75% energy-saving standards, and encourage the construction of ultra-low or nearly zero-energy passive buildings. Conditional urban areas are encouraged to fully implement green building standards and gradually achieve full coverage of one-star green buildings for newly built buildings in urban areas of the province. Support the development of high-star green buildings, large public buildings, office buildings of public institutions and other public buildings invested by the government, which should be constructed in accordance with the standard of two-star or higher green buildings; new civil buildings in green ecological urban areas and key functional areas should be constructed in accordance with The construction of two-star and above green building standards should reach the corresponding proportion; other public buildings and residential buildings are encouraged to be constructed in accordance with the two-star and above green building standards. The relevant requirements of green building development planning are incorporated into the detailed control plan, and the green building level and technical indicators are specified in the planning and design conditions of the construction land. Pilot demonstrations of green low-energy consumption, passive ultra-low-energy consumption, and green farm house construction were carried out to improve building quality. Implement green building materials actions, conduct star rating evaluations of green building materials, compile and release green building technology, processes, materials, and equipment to promote, restrict and prohibit the use of catalogs, dynamically release relevant information about green building material products, and increase the proportion of green building materials applications. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Development and Reform Commission, Industry and Information Commission)
3. Improve the level of industry informatization. Accelerate the integrated application of BIM (Building Information Model), big data, intelligence, Internet of Things, three-dimensional (3D) printing and other technologies to achieve digitalization, networking and intelligence in the construction industry. Extensive use of wireless networks and mobile terminals to achieve interoperability between the project site and enterprise management, and improve enterprise production efficiency and management level. Focus on promoting BIM technology application, compile BIM technology application guidelines and contract model texts in our province, and establish a policy and standard system that meets BIM technology application. In 2020, all the general contracting enterprises above the provincial level will realize informatization management, and green public buildings, green ecological demonstration communities, and large and medium-sized buildings invested by the state will all adopt BIM technology, design, construction, real estate development, consulting services, and building operation and maintenance. And other enterprises have a basic grasp of BIM technology. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
4. Innovative engineering construction standards. Study and revise local standards such as housing construction and municipal engineering construction, building energy efficiency, green buildings, accelerate the formulation of standard quotas for prefabricated buildings, passive ultra-low-energy buildings and distributed energy buildings, and energy consumption throughout the building's life cycle, and establish and improve structural science , Covering a comprehensive, timely and advanced standards system. Strictly implement the "Design Standards for Finished Houses in Henan Province". From 2018 onwards, all new commercial houses will be designed and constructed in accordance with finished houses. We will improve the market-determined mechanism for project cost, and establish a dynamic adjustment mechanism that combines full-scale engineering quotas with partial revisions. Strengthen supervision and guidance on the implementation of standard quotas, and establish a comprehensive, fair, and effective mechanism for standard supervision and inspection. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
5. Innovate the organization of construction projects. Actively promote project general contracting and full-process engineering consulting services. Governments at all levels invest or lead projects and prefabricated buildings. In principle, general contracting and full-process engineering consulting services are implemented. Non-governmental investment projects are encouraged to implement general contracting and full-process engineering consulting services. Provincial development and reform, finance, housing urban and rural construction, auditing and other departments should study and establish a supervision and settlement system that is adapted to the general contracting of the project and the entire process of engineering consulting services. After the project feasibility study, scheme design or preliminary design is completed, the construction unit may use the project estimate (or project estimate) as the control index and limit design as the control means to organize the general contracting bidding work. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Auditing Department, municipalities under provincial jurisdiction, and county (city) governments directly administered by the province)
6. Innovative management methods for the construction market. Carry out the reform requirements of “decentralization and management services”, rely on engineering construction projects, and strengthen post-event and post-event supervision with corporate and individual performance supervision as the core. Construct and improve the information system of the province's construction market supervision, construction safety supervision, and engineering quality inspection supervision, and improve the effectiveness of supervision through informatization. We will do a good job in the pilot projects of project guarantee and quality insurance, and explore the use of economic means to resolve project construction risks. Pilot projects for entrusting qualified social forces to carry out engineering quality and safety supervision and inspection. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Department of Finance, Commission of Industry and Information Technology)
(4) Implement a plan to improve the quality of the talent team.
1. Speed up the cultivation of high-level talents. Formulate a talent plan for the construction industry in Henan Province to provide intellectual support for industry development. Implement high-level talent introduction projects and strictly implement talent protection measures. Priority is given to the introduction of qualified high-level talents to build innovative platforms such as provincial key laboratories, engineering (technology) research centers, and engineering laboratories. Speed up the training of senior management talents in construction enterprises with advanced management concepts and familiar with market rules. Clarify the rights and responsibilities of architects and improve the status of architects. Encourage the establishment of master studios and architect offices to give play to the leading role of high-end talents in the industry. Relying on Henan Urban Construction College and Henan Institute of Architectural Technology, the school-enterprise cooperation is promoted to cultivate professional talents for the construction industry in our province. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, Department of Science and Technology, Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development)
2. Cultivate a team of highly skilled workers. Vigorously develop professional construction-oriented enterprises and implement corporatization and professional management. Cultivate skilled workers to meet the requirements of production and construction of prefabricated buildings, and realize the optimization and upgrading of the construction industry. Fully implement the construction industry's skilled worker training and vocational skills appraisal system, formulate the basic staffing standards for skilled workers at the construction site, release labor cost information of various skill levels and types of work, and guide enterprises to link workers' income with technical levels to form skills-oriented and advocating skills A good atmosphere promotes the transformation of migrant workers in the construction industry to skilled workers. We will strive to exceed 600,000 construction workers in the province by the level of intermediate workers. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction)
3. Protect the legal rights of construction workers. Implement the labor contract system in the construction field, comprehensively promote the real-name system of construction workers, and record information on workers' identity, training, vocational skills, and employment records through informatization. Basic coverage will be achieved in 2020. We will improve the protection system for workers 'wages, pay workers' wages in full in accordance with the law, blacklist wage arrears, and adopt measures such as restricting market access. Promote construction units to participate in work injury insurance, improve work and living environment, improve occupational health, and promote stable employment of construction workers. (Responsible Unit: Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Provincial Municipalities, Provincial Governments (Cities))
(5) Implement a plan to optimize the environment of the construction market.
1. Vigorously standardize the construction market order. Establish a unified and open construction market, and it is strictly forbidden to require construction companies in various provinces to contract business across regions to set up branches (subsidiaries) locally. All types of construction project bidding documents shall not put forward requirements that are not related to the bidding project, and shall not set qualifications and performance conditions higher than those corresponding to the bidding project. The infrastructure and PPP projects of all localities and relevant departments shall not artificially raise the entry threshold, and shall not impose additional conditions and discriminatory provisions on private construction enterprises in the province. Engineering construction projects that must be tendered according to law are included in the province's public resource trading platform, and electronic bidding and bidding transactions are realized. Establish a bidding and auditing system in the field of engineering construction, carry out special governance activities in the bidding market, and severely crack down on the exclusion of potential bidders, bidding on bids, lending and borrowing qualifications, and illegal subcontracting and subcontracting. Strengthen the dynamic supervision of the qualifications of construction enterprises and increase the clearance of the construction market. We will strengthen the management of personal qualifications, increase accountability, and crack down on "separation of witnesses and witnesses". Regulate the registration and management of construction enterprises in other provinces and enter the Henan Province, and include the enterprises that registered false information in the records of bad behaviors and make them public. The taxation department shall take the lead in studying and solving the problem of localization of taxation in construction projects. Regarding the "business reform and increase" as an opportunity to further regulate the operating behavior of construction enterprises. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Department of Transportation, Department of Water Resources, National Taxation Bureau, municipalities under the jurisdiction of each province, and county (city) governments directly under the provincial government)
2. Speed up the construction of the integrity system. Formulate the credit evaluation measures for the main players in the construction market in the province, improve the credit information collection, release and evaluation system, disclose the credit records of enterprises and employees in accordance with laws and regulations, and realize data sharing and exchange with Henan public credit information platform. Create a credit environment of "trustworthiness, compensation, and dishonesty punishment", support the key to keeping promises, and cultivate enterprises to participate in the construction of state-owned investment projects in the province; establish a blacklist system for the province's construction market entities, and adopt joint disciplinary measures against untrustworthy enterprises and individuals. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Transportation, Water Resources Department, municipalities directly under the provincial government, and county (city) governments directly under the provincial government)
3. Effectively reduce the burden on enterprises. To standardize the settlement of project prices, the construction unit shall strictly implement the prepayment system and timely pay the project funds in accordance with the contract, and shall not postpone the project settlement or default on the project due to unfinished audits. For projects that have not been completed and settled, property rights registration is not allowed. Units that have been in arrears with project funds shall not approve the start of new projects. We will consolidate the results of margin clearance in the field of engineering construction, and seriously investigate and deal with unauthorized establishment of margin, increase of margin ratio, and non-return of margin on schedule. We will study measures such as annual bid deposits, regional coordination of migrant workers' wage deposits, and fluctuations in margin credits, and promote the payment of guarantee deposits in accordance with the law. Governance regulates all kinds of enterprise-related evaluation and commendation activities, and it is prohibited to assign or charge fees to enterprises in violation of regulations. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Department of Transportation, Water Resources Department, municipalities directly under the provincial government, and county (city) governments directly under the provincial government)
(1) Optimize qualification management. We will further advance the reform of "decentralization of service", vigorously promote "Internet + government services", build an electronic approval system for construction qualifications, and improve the efficiency of administrative approval in the construction field. Actively carry out trials to simplify the setting of qualification levels for engineering construction enterprises, and relax the scope of contracting business within the qualification category for enterprises with good credit, relevant professional and technical capabilities, and sufficient guarantees. Intermediate professional and technical qualification review right and skills training appraisal qualification. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, and Department of Human Resources and Social Security)
(2) Strengthen financial credit support. Establish a construction industry development fund to support construction enterprises in our province to participate in market competition. Financial institutions should increase credit lines and loans to construction enterprises, and develop loan businesses that use construction materials, engineering equipment, and construction in progress as collaterals and pledged accounts receivables, equity, trademark rights, and patent rights. For construction enterprises in our province to undertake government-invested projects (including government investment-dominated projects) inside and outside the province, they can apply for loans at the bank in our province with the construction contract and construction permit filed by the competent construction department. Support qualified construction companies to go public. (Responsible unit: Provincial Government Finance Office, Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Development and Reform Commission, and Department of Finance)
(3) Implement innovation and excellence rewards. Green prefabricated construction projects shall be rewarded in accordance with the provincial green construction fund award standards; projects that have been awarded provincial green prefabricated construction production bases will be supported by including demonstration projects of industrialization of major technology and equipment for energy conservation and environmental protection. For construction enterprises that have obtained the qualification for super general contracting construction or the national engineering quality award, the government of the place of registration shall give an award of not less than 500,000 yuan. Promote high-quality and preferential prices.For projects that have won the Luban Award and the Zhongzhou Cup Award, the construction unit can award construction companies with 3% of the tax-included project cost not exceeding 10 million yuan and 1.5% not exceeding 3 million yuan, and supervising enterprises. Rewards will be awarded at 5% and 3% of the supervision service fee, and the two parties agree in the contract. Design, construction, and supervision enterprises of award-winning projects enjoy bonus points when participating in construction project bidding. Project leaders are not restricted by academic qualifications, qualifications, and the number of dissertations. They can apply for special advanced technical qualifications. BIM technology application will be included in the "Indicative Green Building Evaluation Standard of Henan Province" innovation index bonus project. Enterprises with BIM technology application ability will give bonus points in the evaluation. Projects that use BIM technology will apply for the Zhongzhou Cup Award first. The honors won by construction enterprises in our province outside and outside the province are recognized when bidding. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Development and Reform Commission, Department of Finance, Department of Human Resources and Social Security)
(D) vigorously develop the headquarters economy. Support the China (Henan) Pilot Free Trade Zone and qualified cities and counties (cities, districts) to establish headquarters for construction enterprises. For construction general contracting enterprises that relocate their headquarters to our province, they can be rewarded in accordance with our province's investment invitation Measures to reward and give priority to meeting the needs of enterprises in land use, financing, and talent protection. For super construction enterprises and comprehensive Grade A design enterprises with annual output value exceeding 10 billion yuan, which are headquartered in our province, support the planning of industrial land for corporate headquarters office and scientific research training as industrial land, and arrange according to the nature of industrial land. Establish a communication mechanism between the government and headquarters enterprises to help enterprises solve difficulties, optimize the service environment, and enhance the confidence of enterprises in Henan. (Responsible unit: Provincial Department of Housing, Urban and Rural Construction, Department of Finance, Department of Land and Resources, Provincial Municipalities, Provincial Government (City))
V. Safeguard measures
(1) Strengthen organizational leadership. The governments of provinces, cities and counties (cities) under the direct control of the province must attach great importance to formulating implementation plans based on this opinion, detailing target tasks, improving working mechanisms, and ensuring that responsibilities and measures are in place.
(2) Strengthen performance evaluation. Governments at all levels should implement the main responsibility and increase the assessment of the transformation and upgrading of the construction industry. Formulate assessment methods, select strong cities or counties (cities) in the construction industry, and commend and reward places with outstanding work results after applying for approval in accordance with procedures, and take accountability for places with backward work.
(3) Strengthen the promotion of enterprises. Regularly organize construction enterprise promotion activities in key target markets outside the province. Provincial municipal, county (city, district) governments with a good foundation in the development of the construction industry should actively organize construction enterprise promotion activities outside the region, strengthen communication and coordination with the local government, and create a good environment for the province's enterprises to develop foreign port markets. It is necessary to vigorously publicize the backbone construction enterprises and outstanding construction entrepreneurs, and to call the construction Yujun brand.