Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on the issuance of the main points of work safety in 2018
Departments of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of various provinces and autonomous regions, Beijing Municipal Housing and Urban-Rural Development Committee, Planning and Lands Committee, Urban Management Committee, Landscaping Bureau, Urban Management Comprehensive Law Enforcement Bureau, Water Bureau, Tianjin Urban and Rural Construction Committee, Planning Bureau, Land Resources and Housing Administration, City Appearance and Gardens Committee, Water Affairs Bureau, Shanghai Housing and Urban-Rural Construction Management Committee, Planning and Land and Resources Bureau, Greening and City Appearance Management Bureau, Urban Management Administrative Law Enforcement Bureau, Water Affairs Bureau, Chongqing Urban and Rural Construction Committee, Land Resources and Housing Administration Bureau, Planning Bureau, Urban Management Committee, Garden Bureau, Hainan Provincial Planning Committee, Water Affairs Department, Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps Construction Bureau:
2018 年安全生产工作要点》印发给你们，请结合本地工作实际，加强组织领导，认真履行职责，层层压实责任，推动工作落实。 The " Key Points for Work Safety in 2018 " is printed and distributed to you. Please combine the actual situation of local work, strengthen organizational leadership, earnestly perform responsibilities, layer responsibility, and promote the implementation of work.
General Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People's Republic of China
3 月 8 日 March 8 , 2018
Key points of work safety in 2018
国务院关于推进安全生产领域改革发展的意见》《中共中央办公厅 国务院办公厅印发 < 关于推进城市安全发展的意见 > 的通知》精神，按照《国务院安委会 2018 年工作要点》要求，有效防范和坚决遏制重特大事故，严格防控较大事故，减少事故总量，促进住房城乡建设系统安全生产形势稳定好转，为决胜全面建成小康社会营造稳定的安全生产环境。 In 2018 , all levels of housing and urban and rural construction authorities and relevant units must fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, adhere to the guidance of Xi Jinping's new era of socialism with Chinese characteristics, firmly establish the concept of safe development, and vigorously promote the supremacy of life and safety. The principle of “ Issue of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Promoting Reform and Development in the Field of Safe Production” and the “ Notice on Printing and Distributing the Opinions on Promoting the Safe Development of the City ” issued by the General Office of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council The 2018 Essentials of Work requires effective prevention and resolute suppression of major and serious accidents, strict prevention and control of major accidents, reduction of the total number of accidents, and promotion of a stable and improved situation in the safe production of housing and urban-rural construction systems in order to create a stable safe production for the successful completion of a well-off society. surroundings.
I. Carrying out special governance actions for construction safety
1. Strengthen the management and control of critical projects. Implement the "Regulations on Safety Management of Sub-Severe Sub-projects with Higher Risks", urge enterprises to establish and improve safety management systems for critical projects, comprehensively carry out investigation and rectification of safety hazards for critical projects, deploy special inspections of urban rail transit projects, and strengthen supervision at all levels Supervision and inspection by the department, severe punishment for violations of laws and regulations, effective control of major security risks, and strict prevention of security accidents.
2. Strengthen accountability for accidents. Promote safe production with serious accountability as the starting point, effectively implement the review system for safe production conditions of construction companies that have accidents, strictly enforce penalties such as ordering suspension of business for rectification, lowering qualification levels or revoking qualification certificates, and increase accident investigation and punishment. Supervise and publicize efforts to urge the implementation of corporate main responsibility.
3. Establish a long-term regulatory mechanism. Investigate and establish an assessment mechanism for building construction safety supervision, and promote the strict performance of duties by supervisors at all levels. Fully implement the "double random, one open" law enforcement inspection mode, build a national building construction safety supervision information system, initially realize the interconnection and interconnection of supervision information in various places, and enhance the effectiveness of supervision and law enforcement.
4. Improve security capabilities. Promote the standardized construction of construction safety production, improve the coverage and quality of standardized assessments, and study and formulate guidelines for standardized construction. Carry out in-depth activities such as "Safe Production Month", strengthen safety publicity and education, carry out training on building construction safety supervisors in some areas, and promote the improvement of the safety quality of the entire industry.
2. Strengthening the safety management of municipal public facilities operation
5. Strengthen urban gas safety management. Carry out law enforcement inspections of the “Regulations on the Management of Urban Gas”, strictly implement the gas operating permit system, consolidate the responsibilities of safety principals of gas operating enterprises, and implement the supervision responsibilities of gas authorities.
6. Strengthen urban water supply, heat supply, road bridge, garbage disposal and other risk investigation and hidden danger management. Strengthen road cleaning and safety education, and improve safety protection measures for operators. Effectively respond to special weather such as low temperature rain, snow and freezing, typhoons, flood seasons, etc., and strengthen facilities safety inspection and maintenance management to ensure normal operation.
7. Strengthen garden greening and management of scenic spots. Strengthen the planning and construction of safety and protection facilities in scenic spots and improve the safety management and guarantee system. In view of the characteristics of intensive travel on holidays, we will strengthen inspections of safety facilities in city parks, zoos, and scenic spots to eliminate hidden safety hazards in a timely manner.
8. Strengthen regulations and standards. Improve the technical standards of urban infrastructure, increase the standard requirements for safety and emergency facilities, and strengthen the ability to resist accident risks and ensure safe operation. Accelerate the legislative work of urban underground pipeline management regulations.
Strengthening the management of urban housing safety
9. Strengthen the management of house use safety. Supervise the construction unit to improve the construction quality of the common parts of the property, and strictly implement the principles and procedures of property inspection. Strengthen housing safety investigation and urge the property owners to eliminate hidden dangers in a timely manner.
10. Give play to the role of maintenance funds. 财政部办公厅关于进一步发挥住宅专项维修资金在老旧小区和电梯更新改造中支持作用的通知》（建办房 52 号），创新业主表决方式，简化维修资金使用程序，畅通应急使用渠道，充分发挥维修资金对保障房屋住用安全的积极作用。 Implementing the “Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the General Office of the Ministry of Finance on Further Utilizing the Supporting Role of Special Maintenance Funds for Housing in the Renovation of Old Communities and Elevators” (Jianbanfang  No. 52 ), innovating voting methods for owners Simplify the procedures for using maintenance funds, unblock emergency use channels, and give full play to the positive role of maintenance funds in ensuring the safety of residential housing.
11. Govern the hidden dangers of old residential safety. During the reconstruction of old communities, effectively address the relatively prominent hidden safety hazards of old houses, effectively protect the residential safety of residents, and research and establish long-term safety management mechanisms. Strengthen the safety supervision and management of urban shantytowns, urban villages and dilapidated houses.
12. Strengthen property management. Give full play to the active role of property management in preventing catastrophic weather, establish and improve emergency plans and conduct emergency drills regularly to improve the ability of property service companies to effectively respond to sudden weather disasters.
Fourth, strengthen the quality and safety management of farm house construction
13. Promote the renovation of rural dilapidated houses. 190 万户左右建档立卡贫困户等重点对象进行危房改造，因地制宜开展农村危房加固改造。 Together with relevant departments, we support the reconstruction of dilapidated houses by key objects such as about 1.9 million poor households who set up files, and strengthen the reconstruction of dilapidated houses in rural areas according to local conditions. Strengthen quality and safety management, strengthen construction site inspection guidance and supervision, and strictly implement specific measures to link the results of quality and safety inspections with the progress of subsidy funding to ensure the quality and safety of houses after renovation.
14. Implement the "five basics" management of farm house construction. Take farm house construction management as an important part of current village and town construction work, strengthen industry management responsibilities, and strengthen guidance and supervision. The full implementation of farm house construction has basic construction planning control requirements, basic building structure design, basic qualified building craftsmen, basic technical guidance and management team, basic completion inspection and acceptance "five basics", and reference to the quality of farm houses in some areas Advanced experience in safety management, and establish and improve a safety supervision system in line with local rural characteristics.
15. Establish a long-term safety management mechanism. Accelerate the revision of regulations for planning and management of villages and market towns, and clarify local government quality and safety supervision responsibilities, village committee inspection responsibilities, and villager duties, especially the supervision responsibility of township people's governments. We will improve the management mechanism for rural house construction in towns and villages, enrich the management team, do a good job of training and management of rural construction craftsmen, and standardize construction behaviors.
V. Strengthening Urban Management and Supervision
16. Promote the reform of the city management law enforcement system. The "Guiding Opinions of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on Further Promoting the Reform of the Urban Law Enforcement System and Improving Urban Management Work" were thoroughly implemented, the "Urban Management Law Enforcement Measures" were strictly implemented, the urban management law enforcement system was further streamlined, the safety of production responsibilities was clarified, and comprehensive law enforcement was promoted. Innovate governance methods, build a new pattern of co-construction and co-governance and share urban governance, and ensure the orderly operation of cities.
17. Strengthen daily inspections of city management. Aiming at the characteristics of city management with many points, long lines and wide areas, the daily inspections should be strengthened, community safety promotion should be strengthened, and citizens' safety awareness should be enhanced. Increase the frequency of inspections of personnel-intensive and problem-prone places and regions, and take effective measures to eliminate hidden dangers to production safety.
18. Play the role of a digital city management platform. Carefully prepare emergency plans for urban management, clarify the division of responsibilities of relevant departments, strengthen coordination and cooperation, and early detect and deal with hidden dangers of production safety to ensure the normal operation of urban infrastructure.